Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ass-trophy

So looking at Paco's hind end the other night I was saddened to see how much his butt has atrophied. He now has the hind end of an old man or someone who has lost a lot of weight very quickly.

I tried to get a good photo but, alas, none could really illustrate the drastic change he's undergone in just a few weeks. I'm confident he'll regain it once we begin the exercise, but we're still a ways away.

Until then, I decided to pay homage to his dearly departed ass. Here's a side view of the magnificence:



And here is a rear view. Note the roundness and the feeling it invokes in you to want to squeeze it:



Lastly, a shot my friend Molly took. I don't know why, I don't know when, but it happened:



(And to those who think dressing an animal only satisfies the whimsy of the owner, I'd like to point out how utterly naked my dog is from the underside. . . almost to the point of being disturbing).

No comments: